More than two years have passed since its initial release, PUBG is still one of the most popular Battle Royal games you can enjoy on PC and console. PUBG Mobile is the version of the game available for Android and iOS. However, we are sure that nothing matches the PUBG experience that you can experience on a large display, and that is why in this article, we will tell you how to use PUBG on an PC without an emulator and PC How to run PUBG Mobile with emulator.
How to play PUBG on PC without an emulator
PUBG The PC is available to play via Steam. First you need to install the most popular PC game storefront Steam and then follow these steps to get started.
- Go to this website and click here > Download and install Steam For Windows PCs.
After Steam is installed> open it and sign in in your account. Or, if you don’t have a Steam account, you can create a new account Too.
In the bottom left corner> After sign in, click Add a game Click> Browse Steam Stores for Games > Type in search bar PUBG.
From there, you will be able to buy PUBG for Rs. 999. All you have to do is click Add a cart > Select after purchase for myself or Buy as a gift > Add payment method ** and finally do your shopping.
Once you have the game purchased, you can play Pub on PC.
How to play PUBG on PC
If you do not have a high-end system or you can get Rs. Do not want to divide. 999 fee for PUBG, you can download PUBG Lite, which is a free version of the game for Windows. It comes with scaled-down graphics, making it easy to run on a computer or laptop with low-end specifications. To download it on your PC, follow these steps.
- Click and go to the PUBG Lite website here Click> Yellow download button Under PUBG Lite for PC.
- On the next page, click once again Yellow download button Go ahead.
- After the PUBG Lite setup is downloaded, open it and log in Enter your credentials and go to your PUBG account. If you do not have a PUBG account, make sure Make one.
- After logging in, click on Install switch. This will install the game on your computer’s local storage.
- That’s it, now you can play PUBG on your computer, that too for no charge.
How to play PUBG on PC emulator
The final method we are recommending is not to run the PC version of PUBG, but through this method you will be able to play PUBG Mobile on your computer with the help of a Android Emulator. Here we will also show you how to convert PUBG emulator language to English.
- Click here And download official Gameloop PUBG Mobile Emulator Which was previously called Tencent Gaming Buddy.
- After the .exe file is downloaded, Install It is on your system.
- After the install, open the emulator, which you will see will boot in Chinese language. Therefore, before proceeding further, you need to convert the language to English.
- To do this, give run command On your Windows PC by pressing Windows key + r And type regedit. Click on Okay And from the pop-up menu, click on Yes.
- This will open Registry Editor with the previously selected MobileGamePC in the sub-menu on the left.
- Under MobileGamePC, double-click User language And enter en_US In the value data. Click on Okay And restart the emulator.
- Yes like that. After opening the emulator, search bar look PUBG Mobile > Download and install Game> Once the game is installed, it will appear inside My games Section of the emulator. Click on it to play.
By following these simple methods, you can now play PUBG on PC.
For more tutorials, visit us how Section.
Is Redmi Note 9 Pro Max the cheapest camera phone in India? We discussed it Of class, Our weekly technology podcast, which you can subscribe through Apple Podcast or RSS, Download episode, Or simply hit the play button below.