Galaxy Assured plan offers assured buyback value of up to 70% for premium Galaxy smartphones such as Galaxy S2…Read More
South Korean smartphone company Samsung has announced two offers for those looking to buy premium Galaxy phones in the country. First is a buyback scheme for premium smartphones called Galaxy Assured. Another offer announced by Samsung is the Galaxy Forever which aims to offer affordable buying options to consumers looking to own Samsung’s premium range of smartphones. Both these plans are available across Samsung Exclusive stores, leading retail stores and Samsung.com.
As announced by the company, Galaxy Assured plan offers assured buyback value of up to 70% for premium Galaxy smartphones such as Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy S20+, Galaxy S20, Galaxy S10 Lite (512GB) and Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
The buyback value will be 70% for a three-month old Galaxy S20 smartphone under the scheme. While for a six-month old device, buyers will get upto 60% assured buyback value. For nine months and 12 months old devices, buyback value will be up to 50% and 40%. For Galaxy Assured, Samsung India has partnered with Servify.
Under the Galaxy Forever offer, one can buy Samsung Galaxy S20 smartphone at just 60% of the price. The remaining 40% can be paid at the end of one-year. They can also return the device at the end of one year.
To avail the Galaxy Forever offer, consumers will have to buy Galaxy S20 smartphones using EMI facility. For the Galaxy Forever, Samsung India has partnered with Servify and IDFC.